Our Centres offer a multicultural environment which takes into account the individual, cultural needs and beliefs of the community. In addition to this we offer a friendly aesthetic home like environment which is fun, challenging, stimulating and educationally sound.
At St Mary Multicultural ELC, we ensure to provide the highest quality care. Children will always have:
- A social, physical, emotional and cognitive educational program that is multicultural in its sensitivity & approach.
- An approach from staff which will help them transition and be as comfortable as possible through their individual needs.
- An environment which provides opportunities for children to develop self esteem as individuals and in groups.
- A safe and healthy professional learning environment at all times.
- An environment which helps them learn to relate positively to others and enjoy themselves.
- An environment which helps them learn appropriate manners & respect for the natural environment.
- A learning environment which will not be limited by gender, culture or family background.
- An environment which recognizes the importance of their home and family, positively fostering the children’s learning through ongoing communication & interactions.
Management and staff of St Mary Multicultural ELC are aware that every family and child have individual needs and circumstances. Any information disclosed to the working staff of the concerning families, children and any other relevant information is strictly confidential. This policy also applies to management when exchanging information with staff members.